Friday, October 23, 2009

Another week.

Tuesday (last week). It is what it looks like. He has a dust pan on his head while he's watching something on TV. {Tuesday}

Photobucket


"Get together of a picture" lol {Wednesday}

Photobucket

Riding his bike. {Thursday} I think

Photobucket

Here is my photo display at Camille's restaurant, I finally got there to see it and take a quick picture! {Friday}

Photobucket

I spent a few hours at the park with E. We did a little session. You can see the rest here. {Saturday}

Photobucket

A corn field on the way to my Mother-in-law's house. {Sunday}
Photobucket


Photobucket

It was M's turn for a little session. Here she his at the very end! Time to go! :) You can see the rest here. {Monday}





4 comments:

Sandra said...

Beautiful! All of them. Congrats on your display - it looks awesome.
Your holding out on me . . .What's your new camera?

Grandma said...

Good ones again! You have such a clean and pretty dust pan! Is the snowman gone now? The one of M on the rock is so, so cute. It makes me want to hug her. Looking forward to seeing the rest on Monday!

Grandma said...

OK I get it now. I thought the day in ()'s was when I could see the rest. I saw them. Great!

Amanda said...

I have the D300! It arrived 2 weeks ago yesterday! I am really enjoying it! :) The dust pan has broken twice (and been fixed once). I guess it's not as practical as it is pretty; either that or the kids like it too much!