Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day 84.

Photobucket
My little tootie tootie (as we call her)! I took this one because I love how chubby she looks sitting there playing with her doll house. Believe it or not, she has started to slim down, but thankfully not too much. :)

Photobucket


Photobucket
Here is more of our bed project. The 1st one is a picture of the headboard and foot board (directly in front of the headboard). We are waiting for bedrail fasteners to arrive in the mail. The second photo (not incredibly interesting) is my part of the project. It's going to be an upholstered headboard. It's a piece of plywood with 1-inch foam glued to it covered with batting. I'm waiting for a piece of fabric to cover it. It will match the rest of the room. Check it out here.
Lots and lots of cute fabric on the website. (Thanks for your help Elli!)

3 comments:

Tess said...

So cute with the chubbs! My girls weren't ever chunky like that. LOL!

Anonymous said...

I like the one of T.T. But her hair is looking a little flat!
The bed project is to be admired!

Unknown said...

I was always sad when my chubs started losing their chubbiness too.

What are you using to write your blog posts? If you're using the Blogger editor you can type the text you want to show such as "here", then highlight the text, and click the little "link" icon in the editor window. It's to the right of the text color icon in the controls, and look vaguely like a little link of chain. When you click that you can type or paste the link into the box that pops up. Click "Okay" and that should give you a clickable link on the word "here". Does that make sense?