Monday, February 9, 2009

Day 57, 58, 59

We spent a fun weekend in Minnesota visting my family. Here is a picture taken on Friday morning before we left. Quite the fashion statement, huh? ;)

Photobucket



On Saturday my niece celebrated her 4th birthday! It was a fun party. Here she is getting ready to blow out her candles.
Photobucket


The last three were taken on Sunday morning at my parents farm. It was a beautiful day with frost on everything. The 1st photo is of the weather vane on the barn.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket








3 comments:

Tess said...

Great pics all of them!

Sandra said...

Your daughter is a cutie and is going to be a fashionista. Love that cup cake and wow the weather vein gave me chills! Great images.

Unknown said...

Nice photos! Your littlest one is looking less like a baby and more like a little girl. I love the fashion statement - a girl has to put her own stamp on her ensemble!