Friday, May 1, 2009

Days 135 and 136.


Photobucket


Photobucket

The first is just a quick snapshot of M. I couldn't have planned for her to smile like that, I can't believe that one was in focus at all!
The 2nd is a follow-up on my bag. :D It's finally finished. Thanks for all the feedback. After reading your comments I had to agree that the button should be hidden. I still wanted to use it so I put it under the flap, at the opening of the bag. I'm so glad I didn't make a button hole before I posted! :)

3 comments:

Tess said...

I love it when we get smiles like that!

Good job on that button!

Grandma said...

That's a fun lining for the bag too! We didn't see it before.

XOX to M!

Sandra said...

Oh I like that lining and the bag looks perfect!
You little one looks so happy - glad you captured it in focus.