Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day 31.

Photobucket



Today I didn't take any pictures as we spent today cleaning our basement. I regret that I didn't get 'before' and 'after' photos! I did spend time editing this one from yesterday. The dress she is wearing was her big sisters. I was hoping to get some photos of her in front of my white background but that didn't work out. I feel this counts as a photo because I made a custom color photo filter for it.;) I was trying to get the effect of a Vanilla black and white action that I really liked on another photographer's work. I like the effect that I ended up with and I'll probably try it again sometime.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are both so cute! I recognized the dress immediately. Big Sister wore it at M&G's wedding!

Tess said...

Cute!

EtudeinLight said...

Happy 1 Month anniversary on your blog!

Amanda said...

Haha! Thanks, it went by fast! I didn't even realize until you pointed it out! ;)

Julie said...

Amanda...

What a great photo....just gotta love that whispy hair of your little one!

Is this an action you came up with or one that you can share?!? I lost my full blown Photoshop program when my computer crashed, so I am starting over again with just the latest version of elements until I can afford to upgrade again!

Eric L said...

Great play, even if it's not from today, your still playing :)

Amanda said...

Julie, I wish I had an action I could share, but I use Photoshop Elements also so I can't create actions. This was trial and error and of course I didn't write down my steps....